Thursday, March 20, 2014

Busy nights

Thursday, March 20, 2014

So recently I've been extra lazy during the days and super busy at night. But, I at least manage to shove myself out of the house to a coffeehouse for a few hours every day. Helps me feel a teensy bit productive at least. Or whatever. Buuuut last night, Scott, his roommates and I went to see a band called Kingswood (I think?) at Sydney Uni which was pretty fun. Not a fully packed show or as gnarley of a venue as I'd usually dig, and the crowd was pretty solemn the first half hour, but in all we had a really great time.

And, tonight marks the beginning of a severely EPIC GOLDEN BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!!!! First, Shane, Nick, Sam, Louis and I are driving down to Wollongong for his friend's going away party, where Scott and Scotty are meeting us. Should be a pretty hectic party. Then we are staying the night, and a few of us are heading further south for the day to Jervis Bay! Down there are some incredible white-sand beaches (they claim the whitest sand in the world-- we'll see about that) and a place where birds land all over you! We are going to fish, boat (hopefully), and get drunk by a beachy bonfire before passing out in caravans. Then heading home Sunday for Wellsy's housewarming party! SO JAM PACKED AND SO PUMPED AND SO GOLDEN!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment