Thursday, March 13, 2014

Exciting things to come!

Thursday, March 13, 2014
 
So I originally intended to go back to the bakery today, but instead stopped a block short at a restaurant called "Cowbell 808." Cute place covered in graffiti and collage, good music and happy, whistling workers. Unfortunately didn't take a picture of it! I'll try to next time I'm over there, along with the bakery. But I sat there a while and added a little more to my drawing (which is still unfinished), and chatted with the waitress a bit who came and sat down with me, named Grace. Anyway, they closed at three so I trekked off a few miles down the road in search of an art store. I found one eventually, and boy are they more comprehensive here! So much more sweet shit to buy! Eventually I settled on this stuff after staring at fancy water colors for an hour. Super pumped to use it! Expect big updates soon!
Also, I decided Sunday I leave for a backpackers in the Blue Mountains for about four days. They're much cheaper there, and highly rated, plus then I can mountain-hike to my heart's content! Super excited!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment