Friday, March 14, 2014

Fin.

Friday, March 14, 2014

 


Meh, done drawing I guess!

So today I went to a coffee house I saw yesterday walking through Surry Hills. No idea what it's called, but it had a sign outside that said "Sex sells, too bad we only sell coffee." They played really great music the whole time, had rad spoons (the dog one may or may not have slipped into my bag) and the barista came up and chatted with me about tattoos. He wants to hang and have a beer/tattoo night, and he has all the gear I'd need! Sounds tempting, but I'm sure there were romantic undertones, and I'm not interested particularly. Nice guy though. Then I walked down Oxford street and went into some great graphic design concept shops, and ended up downtown after a while. I the way home I stopped for a cigarette outside Wake Up! hostel, and ended up meeting these two lovely Israeli girls named Yuval and Noga. We sat inside and then ate dinner together, before they unfortunately had to catch the night bus for Melbourne. But, they'll be back next Sunday--my birthday! They're coming out to celebrate with me! Success on sneaky-hostel-porch-smoke tactics. More to come.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment